Most surprising positive thing about ASU West and/or transferring

Everybody knows that a college education opens doors to better jobs and better income. In fact, for most of us, that is why we are here. Every class we take, every semester we conquer brings us that much closer to success and a better life.
What is surprising about transferring is that college is also a lot of fun. As a student of ASU West, I have gotten to do some amazing things outside of the classroom that will help me in my future career. There are so many activities where I have had the opportunity to meet smart and interesting people, some of whom may become lifelong friends and colleagues.

But, probably the most surprising positive thing about ASU West is the free food at many of the events!!
                                          

Comments

  1. Free food is great motivation for anything! Now, I know I need to go to events more often. But I completely agree I feel like college has opened so many doors for me. I have met so many people who are so helpful too. I constantly tell myself that the reason I'm in the position I'm in now is that of the generosity of people around me and above me. College and education itself is something I will never regret. One follow up question, what events are you talking about, I need me some free food?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SMART Goals

Who can you ask for honest feedback?